The United States leads the world in technological innovation. For the product formulation and manufacturing industry, the epicenter of global innovation is Wasatch Contract Manufacturing in Draper, Utah.
Wasatch Contract Manufacturing is a full service FDA, EPA, ATF, and cGMP compliant facility. Our core services focus on the custom formula development and manufacturing of treatment-oriented fusions in the specialties of Juice Nutritionals, Skin Care, Hair Care, and Dental Care along with proprietary products for the Anti-Aging market.
We also provide liquid bottling of juices and nutritional beverages for network marketing organizations, traditional retailers, and online vendors.
- Custom blending of complex treatment oriented products
- Gene Expression: DNA targeted anti-aging blends
- Skin Energy Systems
- Liquid Nutritionals
- Dental Care: Toothpaste and Oral Rinses
- OTC Sun Protection
- Mitochondrial Anti-Senescence fusions
- General Skin Care
- Hair Care
Wasatch is the successful innovator of manufacturing operations for complex liquids, creams, ointments, lotions, rinses, juices, and pastes. Packaging options include flexible or rigid plastic and laminate tubes, foil pouches, jars, and bottles.
Give us a call so we can discuss your production requirements. Thanks for visiting our contract manufacturing blog. Check back often for the latest Wasatch news.
About Wasatch Contract Manufacturing
Wasatch has been developing and manufacturing unique products for many of the world’s leading consumer product companies since 1998. Wasatch Labs’ Core Competencies include Skin Treatment Design and Bottling.
Consider Wasatch Labs when you are sourcing a secondary manufacturer in Oregon for your existing products or perhaps a reliable, experienced laboratory for product development, formulation, packaging and fulfillment.
Wasatch Labs’ Competitive Advantages include Supply Chain Management.
Learn more about Wasatch Contract Manufacturing by visiting us online at: http://WasatchContractManufacturing.com.
- Adam Green
Vital Wasatch Documents:
- Read and sign our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing NDA
- Complete our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Application
- Review our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Check List
- Read through our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Process Flow-Chart
- Take a look at our impressive Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Wasatch Scorecard
- Here is our official Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Tax Exemption
For more information about Wasatch Contract Manufacturing, read our official company documentation:
- Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Newsletter
- Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Ad Sample
- Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Lab Tour Invitation
What great person said:
“No person was ever honored for what he received. Honor has been the reward for what he gave.”