If you have an anti-aging blend, SPF sun protection liquid, hair care gel, or juice supplement that needs to reach Sandy store shelves in a bottle, jar, pouch, or tube, call Wasatch Contract Manufacturing. Liquid contract manufacturing is our specialty and we’ve been serving our valued Sandy skin care, gene expression, peptide signaling, and oral care clients since 1998.
Wasatch is a full-service product development and liquid bottling plant with the following specialties:
• Flexible plastic and laminate tube filling (creams and ointments)
• Flexible unit-dose foil pouches (creams and lotions)
• Rigid plastic tubes filled
• Bottle filling service
• Jar filling service
• Liquid / Juice contract manufacturing
• Fill sizes ranging from 2ml to 55 gallons
• Automated hot-melt glue carton capabilities
We can redesign your current Sandy hair, oral care, or intimacy product line to deliver additional benefits or produce innovative new products to increase your company and reach new Utah markets.
When you choose Wasatch as your Sandy liquid bottler or product formulator, you can be confident that our facility that has been certified and licensed by the FDA.
If you have questions about FDA manufacturing regulations, or if you want to know more about our anti-aging, general skin care, oral care, or sunscreen contract manufacturing capabilities, give us a call today at 801-809-7766.
About Wasatch Contract Manufacturing
Wasatch has been developing and manufacturing unique products for many of the world’s leading consumer product companies since 1998. Wasatch Labs’ Core Competencies include Liquid Nutrition Product Formulation.
Consider Wasatch Labs when you are sourcing a secondary manufacturer in Kentucky for your existing products or perhaps a reliable, experienced laboratory for product development, formulation, packaging and fulfillment.
Wasatch Labs’ Competitive Advantages include Product Formulation.
Learn more about Wasatch Contract Manufacturing by visiting us online at: http://WasatchContractManufacturing.com.
- Adam Green
Vital Wasatch Documents:
- Read and sign our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing NDA
- Complete our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Application
- Review our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Check List
- Read through our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Process Flow-Chart
- Take a look at our impressive Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Wasatch Scorecard
- Here is our official Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Tax Exemption
For more information about Wasatch Contract Manufacturing, read our official company documentation:
- Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Newsletter
- Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Ad Sample
- Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Lab Tour Invitation
What famous person said:
“The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs… one step at a time.”