Today’s article is for budding entrepreneurs who are interested in creating their own line of liquid supplements, sports drinks, or juice nutritionals. The health and wellness industry generates new millionaires every year. Why not you? After all, all the big guns in the market had to start somewhere, right? Since starting a company takes a considerable amount of time and money, you want to follow best practices to ensure your success.
So what do the authorities say? If you do a quick web search on ‘How to start a juice nutritional business,’ you will be presented with dozens of sites that offer advice. If you start reading the articles, you will discover that the authorities are in agreement on several points. You will find guidance about writing a business plan, creating a unique product and eye-catching packaging, opening a merchant account with your bank, creating a website, and marketing your products.
But the one piece of guidance we will concentrate on in this article is: ‘Hire a respected contract manufacturer.’ The experts agree on this point because it is almost impossible for a new organization to handle everything a good contract manufacturer will handle. In fact, most first-time business owners aren’t even aware of everything they need to worry about. Things like proof of GMPs, FDA compliance, raw material sourcing, formula uniqueness, inventory management, and successful packaging design.
Wasatch Contract Manufacturing has helped people just like you have a successful product launch which sets your company on its way to profitability. What do we deliver?
- FDA inspected and regulated shop and protocols
- EPA and ATF registered
- cGMP compliant (FDA inspection reports available on request)
- Computerized inventory management (MRP, scheduling, in-process data, shipping, lot tracking, and regulatory compliance)
- An unparalleled QA process
- Unmatched technical ability
- Comprehensive Utah and national regulatory knowledge
- Financial resources and expansion capabilities to serve your growing Lehi company
Partner with us to avoid the typical pitfalls that sink new businesses before they even get going. Our unprecedented shop has an opening for your juice nutritional, sports drink, or liquid meal replacement product line.
About Wasatch Contract Manufacturing
Wasatch has been developing and manufacturing unique products for many of the world’s leading consumer product companies since 1998. Wasatch Labs’ Core Competencies include Liquid Nutrition Product Formulation.
Consider Wasatch Labs when you are sourcing a secondary manufacturer in Delaware for your existing products or perhaps a reliable, experienced laboratory for product development, formulation, packaging and fulfillment.
Wasatch Labs’ Competitive Advantages include Product Bottling.
Learn more about Wasatch Contract Manufacturing by visiting us online at: http://WasatchContractManufacturing.com.
- Adam Green
Vital Wasatch Documents:
- Read and sign our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing NDA
- Complete our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Application
- Review our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Check List
- Read through our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Process Flow-Chart
- Take a look at our impressive Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Wasatch Scorecard
- Here is our official Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Tax Exemption
For more information about Wasatch Contract Manufacturing, read our official company documentation:
- Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Newsletter
- Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Ad Sample
- Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Lab Tour Invitation
How inspiring is this?:
“Never let a problem to be solved become more important than a person to be loved.”