If you have been thinking about whether to partner with us at Wasatch Contract Manufacturing, examine these benefits:
1. You can save on the cost-of-capital because you will not have to pay for a manufacturing center, overhead, and the extremely pricey equipment that is needed for running your production.
2. You can also save on labor expenses such as wages, training, and benefits. Some companies may look to Contract Manufacture in low-cost countries, such as India, to benefit from the low cost of labor but this practice is very dangerous. It is a better choice to pick a trusted Contract Manufacturer in the USA like Wasatch Contract Manufacturing.
3. Contract Manufacturers generate lines for numerous customers. Because they are producing for numerous customers, they can deliver reduced outlays in acquiring raw materials due to the economies of scale. The more units there are in one shipment, the more competitively priced the price per unit will be.
We offer the following capabilities:
Complete processing of creams, pastes, ointments and gels.
Handling of products and viscosities up to 1,000,000 cps.
A storage area for both raw materials and finished bulk product.
Dedicated facility for explosion-proof processing of alcohol-based products.
Facility for bulk alcohol storage.
Validated DI water system for USP grade purified water.
Manufacturing equipment capacity ranges from 30 gallons to 4,500 gallons.
Call today to see how much you can save!
About Wasatch Contract Manufacturing
Wasatch has been developing and manufacturing unique products for many of the world’s leading consumer product companies since 1998. Wasatch Labs’ Core Competencies include Liquid Nutrition Packaging.
Consider Wasatch Labs when you are sourcing a secondary manufacturer in Illinois for your existing products or perhaps a reliable, experienced laboratory for product development, formulation, packaging and fulfillment.
Wasatch Labs’ Competitive Advantages include cGMP Supply Chain Management.
Learn more about Wasatch Contract Manufacturing by visiting us online at: http://WasatchContractManufacturing.com.
- Adam Green
Vital Wasatch Documents:
- Read and sign our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing NDA
- Complete our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Application
- Review our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Check List
- Read through our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Process Flow-Chart
- Take a look at our impressive Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Wasatch Scorecard
- Here is our official Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Tax Exemption
For more information about Wasatch Contract Manufacturing, read our official company documentation:
- Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Newsletter
- Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Ad Sample
- Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Lab Tour Invitation
A little pick-me-up to help you get through your day:
“When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.”