Wasatch Product Development is a full service cGMP Product Development Laboratory and Manufacturing operation. Our highly regarded team of experts reflects the breadth and diversity of our services. We employ chemists, microbiologists, lab technicians, QC inspectors, project engineers, validation technicians and regulatory compliance specialists. Working within a cGMP center and ensuring that FDA regulations are met, we clarify requirements, secure specifications and take pride in exceeding your expectations.
Providing services in-house rather than contracting out to third parties allows us to keep our expenses affordable and ensure the work meets our exacting standards. We manage everything from initial idea to packaging and delivery:
- Product concept
- Formulation development
- Final formulation and product stability verification
- Handling of clinical trials
- Manufacturing management
- Scale-up of established formulas
- Long term quality assurance verification
- Turn-key delivery of finished goods
What products do we produce?
- Gene Expression
- Plant-based Stem Cell Technology
- Skin “Energy Systems”
- Acne Ointments
- OTC Products (sanitizers, sunscreens, etc)
- Liquid Nutritionals and Juices
- Niche Personal Care: (intimacy, sanitation, and plumping products)
Our commitment to our customers has been, and always will remain the same. The bottom line is that we are dependable and committed to your dreams. Our dedication to total customer support makes us stand out as a trusted leader in contract manufacturing.
About Wasatch Contract Manufacturing
Wasatch has been developing and manufacturing unique products for many of the world’s leading consumer product companies since 1998. Wasatch Labs’ Core Competencies include Skin Energy Systems Formulation and Design.
Consider Wasatch Labs when you are sourcing a secondary manufacturer in Nebraska for your existing products or perhaps a reliable, experienced laboratory for product development, formulation, packaging and fulfillment.
Wasatch Labs’ Competitive Advantages include Product Manufacturing.
Learn more about Wasatch Contract Manufacturing by visiting us online at: http://WasatchContractManufacturing.com.
- Adam Green
Vital Wasatch Documents:
- Read and sign our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing NDA
- Complete our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Application
- Review our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Check List
- Read through our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Process Flow-Chart
- Take a look at our impressive Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Wasatch Scorecard
- Here is our official Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Tax Exemption
For more information about Wasatch Contract Manufacturing, read our official company documentation:
- Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Newsletter
- Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Ad Sample
- Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Lab Tour Invitation
What famous person said:
“Victory is sweetest when you’ve known defeat.”