Today’s post is for Draper cosmetic, skin care, liquid nutritionals, sun care, and oral care organizations whose manufacturing contracts are ready to be renewed.
Before you renegotiate with your current Utah contract manufacturer, we invite you to communicate with us at Wasatch Contract Manufacturing. We believe we can offer you a better deal.
If you have an established clientele for your cosmeceutical, sun care, hair care, or oral care line, now is the time to extend your product array and better serve your customer base. At Wasatch Contract Manufacturing, we have created some of the hottest products including gene expression, peptide signaling, mitochondrial anti-senescence, oral rinses, and sun care.
In addition, we provide product concept development, formulation development, product stability assessment, and scale-up of existing formulas. You can rely on the expert team at Wasatch to process and package all of your OTC skin care products, hair care blends, or sun care formulas.
We have over ten years of experience custom blending proprietary formulas for premium cosmetics lines and liquid nutritional start-ups here in Draper and throughout the region.
We offer the following specialized ability:
- Complete processing of emollients, pastes, ointments and gels.
- Handling of products and viscosities up to 1,000,000 cps.
- A storage facility for both raw materials and finished bulk product.
- Dedicated space for explosion-proof processing of alcohol-based products.
- Facility for bulk alcohol storage.
- Validated DI water system for USP grade purified water.
- Manufacturing equipment capacity ranges from 30 gallons to 4,500 gallons.
Call us today!
About Wasatch Contract Manufacturing
Wasatch has been developing and manufacturing unique products for many of the world’s leading consumer product companies since 1998. Wasatch Labs’ Core Competencies include Neuro-Peptides Formulation.
Consider Wasatch Labs when you are sourcing a secondary manufacturer in Maryland for your existing products or perhaps a reliable, experienced laboratory for product development, formulation, packaging and fulfillment.
Wasatch Labs’ Competitive Advantages include Certified Product Packaging.
Learn more about Wasatch Contract Manufacturing by visiting us online at: http://WasatchContractManufacturing.com.
- Adam Green
Vital Wasatch Documents:
- Read and sign our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing NDA
- Complete our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Application
- Review our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Check List
- Read through our Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Process Flow-Chart
- Take a look at our impressive Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Wasatch Scorecard
- Here is our official Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Tax Exemption
For more information about Wasatch Contract Manufacturing, read our official company documentation:
- Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Newsletter
- Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Ad Sample
- Wasatch Contract Manufacturing Lab Tour Invitation
Feeling down? This will help:
“We must overcome the notion that we must be regular… it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre.”