LIQUID MANUFACTURING, PACKAGING AND FULFILLMENT
WELCOME and Thank You for Stopping By!! I’m Adam Green, Operations & Sales VP …
~ Wasatch Contract Manufacturing:
Premium Liquid, Contract Manufacturing Laboratory
Proprietary Custom Formulation. Unique Product Development. Viable Packaging Solutions. Wasatch Provides: Innovative Skin Treatment Solutions for Personal Care, High-End Cosmeceuticals, Sun-Care (SPF) and After-Sun Care, Essential Oil (EO) Applications, Dental Care (Paste and Rinse), Anti-Aging Skin Care.
- Every Formula is Unique at Wasatch (No Stock Formulas).
- We are Product Stability Experts – Nothing is Too Difficult.
Wasatch can help you conceptualize and formulate a new product, or refine and optimize an existing product. Wasatch = Preservative Experts. The Wasatch Liquid Manufacturing Operation and is state-of-the-art. We can provide nearly unlimited options for co-packing in bottles, cans, gel-packs, tubes, and jars.
DRAPER, UTAH 84020
Call Our SALES HOTLINE: 801-809-7766
(wô′săch′) (Wah-satch or Wasatch) A mountain range of the Rocky Mountains extending from southeast Idaho to scenic, central Utah.
Top Peak (Mount Timpanogos is 11,752 feet) (3,582m).
12248 South Lone Peak Pkwy # 106, Draper, UT 84020
Wasatch Labs’ Core Competencies include:
- Gene Expression
- Plant-based Stem Cell Technology
- Cosme-ceuticals (Skin Care)
- Skin “Energy Systems”
- OTC Products (Sanitizers, SunScreens, etc)
- SPF: Sun Protection
- Liquid Nutritionals and Juices
- Unique Skin Treatments (Intimacy, Sanitation, and “plumping” products)
- Think of Wasatch Labs when you are considering sourcing a secondary manufacturer for your existing products or perhaps a
- reliable, experienced laboratory for product development.
Wasatch Lab’s Competitive Advantages include:
- In-House Capabilities (Packaging Engineering, Formula Development, Manufacturing)
- International Capabilities
- Total Customer Support
- Complete Supply Chain Management
Wasatch Product Development is focused on providing the most responsive and flexible service in the industry and has a diverse clientele ranging from leading global companies to virtual and emerging entities.
With unmatched technical expertise, innovative equipment and regulatory knowledge, Wasatch maintains a demonstrated record with the FDA as well as with its customers; many of whom have outsourced with the company for over ten years. The Wasatch Product Development’s lab is compliant with Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) along with being registered and certified by the ATF, and FDA.
Wasatch Manufacturing is a valued affiliate partner of Wasatch Product Development.
To proactively serve our business community by providing solutions
in personal care, business development and liquid nutrition.
To provide leadership in establishing our client’s international businesses,
being built on a foundation of innovation, advocacy, technology and business integrity.
To Contact Us:
427 West 11950 South, Draper, UT 84020